Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A NOTE TO MY READERS - CLARITY

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



Dear Readers:

Your feedback is always welcome - I encourage it, whether or not it is critical, controversial, argumentative or out-and-out combative and confrontational. Correspondence follows from one of our readers.
______________________x

Dear Herman:

Thank you for your insight.

The light-colored type appears quite obvious against the black backdrop of the actual blog page (high contrast), but it does my readers and friends who subscribe to the RSS feed and the EMAIL feed a great disservice -- they receive the light-colored type against a white background, making it a struggle for them.

My apologies to one and all for this oversight on my part. I shall post the bulk of each article in "boring black" henceforth.

Herman -- Your wish is my command.

Faithfully, and with gratitude,

Douglas Castle

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, Herman van Staden wrote:
From: Herman
Subject: FW: TAKING COMMAND! - Douglas Castle
To: douglas.castle@yahoo.comDate: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 1:17 AM

Hi there

My name is Herman and I subscribed to your newsletter some time ago.

If I may, I would like to give you some feedback:

· Using LIGHT COLOURS for the text / copy makes it difficult to read, as you can see below.
· Maybe you could stick with ‘boring’ black that will at least be visible?

Regards
Herman
####

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG ARCHIVE

Bookmark and Share