Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Aim HIGH. Target LARGE. Think BIG. - Douglas Castle

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



Dear Friends, Colleagues and Readers:

What I am about to say may sound trite; but, believe me, it is actually a nugget of great wisdom embedded within a seemingly harmless (and toothless) old saying. I've simply changed a few of the words (it's my blog, and I can do that, so there...). Read it, print it out, and read it over and over again. Keep it constantly in mind -- let it motivate and shape your every single decision These are words to put on the wallpaper of your computer, your cellular phone, or on a small piece of paper that you keep in your wallet to take out and look at several times daily. I'm not kidding.

"Aim HIGH. Target LARGE. Think BIG. The people who can help you the most are looking upwards, not downwards. These people don't look down at their shoes -- they look upward toward the stars...and that's where YOU MUST BE in order to be noticed by them."

Faithfully,

Douglas Castle




Douglas Castle
Become a Member Of TNNWC Group: http://bit.ly/JoinTNNWC

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG ARCHIVE

Bookmark and Share