Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's Wonderful to be Good at Something

Share this ARTICLE with your colleagues on LinkedIn .



It's Wonderful to be Good at Something.

Dear Friends:

While it is indeed a thrill to be admired and respected, I believe that, deep within each of us, we each want to be exceptionally good at something. I have found my niche.

A letter (sent via email) follows. I was so moved by it that my eyes began to well up with tears. I know now, at long last, that I am on my destiny's true path, and that I am actively working toward my life's most noble calling. 

Faithfully,

Douglas Castle
_____________________________________
You seem to have made it your calling to iritate, agitate, crawl under skin, and piss off just about everyone.
Its about time.
Name withheld.

I have some things to discuss with you.

______________________________________
COMMENT On This Article!
Comments to Douglas Castle
About Douglas Castle 
Douglas Castle - LinkedIn Profile
The National Networker Companies
Braintenance - Stay razor sharp.
The Internationalist Page - A world without barriers.
The Global Futurist - Revealing trends.
Taking Command! - Mastering your fate.
Follow Castle on Twitter 
Follow TNNW on Twitter
Follow Braintenance on Twitter
*Subscribe (free!) for The National Networker Newsletter and the BLUE TUESDAY REPORT, and join The TNNWC GICBC at Join Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG ARCHIVE

Bookmark and Share